Drivers License for Today's Seniors

How to ...

Replace your Driver's License

Contact the department in your state that handles drivers licenses. This varies from state to state. For example, in Pennsylvania, it is part of their Department of Transportation. In Illinois, it is part of the Secretary of State's Office.

First, check the government pages in your telephone book. If you don't have one, call Information (411). If that isn't possible, check out the State and Local Government Internet Directory. Click on the state you want. Then on the next page, select "statewide offices" from the menu near the top of the page. Good hunting!

Return To –> How to Replace Other Lost, Stolen or Damaged Documents