Social Security for Today's Seniors

How to ...

Replace a lost Property Deed

Contact the Clerk / Recorder of Deeds at the courthouse for the county where the property is located. For information about the county office you want, check out the State and Local Government Internet Directory. First, click on the state you want. Then on the next page, select "county" from the menu near the top of the page. Finally, select the county you want.

Return To –> How to Replace Other Lost, Stolen or Damaged Documents