Lost US Passport for Today's Seniors

How to ...

Replace your U.S. Passport

If your U.S. Passport has been lost, stolen or damaged, because of today's tighter security precautions, you must apply in person for a replacement. For complete information, click on How to Apply in Person for a Passport.

Return To –> How to Replace Other Lost, Stolen or Damaged Documents