Duplicate of lost Military Discharge papers info for Today's Seniors

How to ...

Replace your Military Discharge papers

Click on "Requests for Veterans' Military Information". That page allows you to download Form SF-180 and gives instructions in submitting a SF-180 Request Pertaining to Military Records. Your questions may also be sent to:

National Personnel Records Center
Military Personnel Records Center
9700 Page Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63132-5100

Return To –> How to Replace Other Lost, Stolen or Damaged Documents