Citizenship and Naturalization papers info for Today's Seniors

How to ...

Replace your Citizenship and Naturalization papers.

N-565, the Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document is used to request citizenship and naturalization papers, including a Declaration of Intention, Naturalization Certificate, Certificate of Citizenship, or Repatriation Certificate, or to apply for a special certificate of naturalization as a U.S. citizen to be recognized by a foreign country.

For more information from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services department, including filing fees and a form that can be downloaded, click on

Return To –> How to Replace Other Lost, Stolen or Damaged Documents